Contract Management for Quantum Control
Quantum Control’s Contract Management module allows pricing, terms and conditions to be recorded and applied to orders with both customers and vendors. Fully integrated with all other Quantum modules, Contract Management supports commercial and government programs for both MRO and Distribution. Users can define agreements for multiple end item part numbers within each contract, and easily see all linked orders where the contract has been applied.
- Provides a single screen reference for program specifics and related orders
- Allows pricing agreements for multiple parts for both MRO and distribution
- Supports the definition of pricing for multiple MRO activities for a single part number, e.g. Overhaul vs. Repair.
- Billing Groups and Templates to be attached to Contract line items and automatically applied to Work Orders.
- Turn Around Times (TAT) can be defined in Contract details and automatically applied to Work Orders
- Pricelines can be attached to Contract line items and automatically applied to Sales Orders
- Allows Contract details to be defined for exchanges, including acceptable cores and Core Due Days
- Allows terms of Warranty to be defined and attached to Contract line items, and then assigned to parts that are sold or repaired (requires the optional Warranty Management module)
- Captures agreed upon payment terms.
- Establishes links between Work Orders and Contracts
- User defined status codes can be used to indicate different contract stages, such as active, expired, in negotiation, etc.
- Contract validity is tracked with Start and Expiration dates
- Supports government contracting processes by tracking funding.
- Integration with Document Imaging allows the storage of relevant scanned documents, files and images.
- History grids in both Inventory and Company Management modules can be configured to display Contracts for part and company records
- Integrates with the Contact Management module at both the Contract header and details levels
- Displays linked Work Orders, Work Order Billings, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Repair Orders.
- Integrates with Quantum Accounting, and allows the segregation of revenue and cost by contract.