ILS Integration for Quantum Control
The ILS module provides Sales & Marketing departments the opportunity to exchange data with ILS for inventory broadcasting and part sourcing. Easily manage the broadcast of your inventory to the ILS service on a regular basis directly from Quantum to the service website.
Eliminates double data entry by querying the ILS from an existing customer quote for sourcing parts. The resulting response file may be opened and reviewed directly into Quantum. Suppliers may be added without re-keying and RFQs faxed or e-mailed to prospective vendors with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Broadcast (list) your parts on the basis of master inventory or stock line attributes without manual entry on ILS website.
- Update your ILS broadcast inventory by choosing from several inventory update options including replacing inventory, deleting or adding parts, updating inventory based on a date range.
- View data to be exported from Quantum before uploading to the ILS website.
- E-mail the inventory file directly to ILS from Quantum or upload the file to the service website.
- Create a parts query from a customer quotation without re-entry on ILS website.
- Open and review the ILS response file in Quantum including any broadcast messages.
- Automatically attach prospective vendors directly into your quote.
- Creates a record for each vendor imported into the quote to eliminate data entry.
- Send RFQs directly from Quantum to each vendor imported from the ILS response.
- Vendors are automatically stored permanently into your database without re-entry.