Manufacturing for Quantum Control
Request a Quote
A powerful, yet easy to use application that addresses all aspects of the manufacturing process including product lines, engineering design, floor control, inspections, materials planning, purchasing and outside servicing. The straightforward processing allows you to generate orders for stock or planned customer orders all from one screen. Whether the requirement is for out-sourced manufacturing or in house fabrication, the Manufacturing Module will do the job.
Tightly integrated with many other Quantum Control modules such as Quotations, Sales Order, Inventory, Purchasing, Receiving and Inspection, Demand Analysis, Bar Coding, Shipping Management and Document Imaging. Quick screen inquiries keep you on top of shortages, material commitments, scheduling, and many other functions. Extensive management reporting includes material and labor usage, miscellaneous material usage, outside processing as well as released and/or completed orders.
- Detailed cost analysis reports for every manufacturing order. Stop guessing about which products are winners or losers. Easily Identify inefficiencies and cost overruns.
- Maintain complete traceability of materials, components, outside processes, vendors, labor, specifications and quality control checkpoints.
- Easy manufacturing order management through predefined product templates that include operations and bill of material requirements. Copy and re-use templates to avoid redundant work. Build or modify templates in a visual, user friendly, tree-view design environment. Dealing with multi-level assemblies is a snap!
- Integrated ERP module capabilities including Contact Manager, Customer Quotes, Sales Orders, Purchase Management, Receiving and Inspection, Shipping Management, Cost Accounting, MRO and much more.
- Complete imaging and document management capabilities. Store and retrieve support documents and drawings in various formats such as PDF, Excel, Word and CAD, all from within the system.
- Built in e-commerce solutions. Automatically publish new available inventory to the Web using Quantum’s StockMarket. Inventory counts are automatically updated in real time as assemblies are completed. In addition Build-To-Order shops may choose to publish manufacturing capabilities.
- Ideal for managing multi-level kitting jobs and outsourced fabrication efforts.
- Easy labor collection and materials management using Quantum’s wireless bar coding interface.
- Integration with the Purchase Management module allows for shortage reports and a consolidated MRP approach when it comes to vendor RFQs and purchase orders.
- Advanced inventory control functions allow for automated allocation of components and materials. Bill of material may be configured for backflushing capabilities.
- Automatically generate manufacturing route sheets/travelers.
For differences between Quantum Manufacturing and Shop Control, click here.
Sample Manufacturing Reports & Documents
Manufacturing Process Flows
Sample Manufacturing Screens
Easily setup reusable product line templates. Copy or edit existing templates to comply with revisions or to add different options.
Select a product line template and create complete manufacturing jobs with a single click. Tasks, bill of materials, tooling requirements, instructions, specifications, outsourcing requirements, QA checkpoints, and drawings will all carry over from the template into the new job.
Easily view all material requirements for your entire job even across multi-level bills of material. Manually select appropriate inventory line items or let our “auto-reserve” function search inventory for appropriate parts and materials.