Max-Q for Quantum Control
Request a Quote
With Max-Q, you get Aviation’s leading business application, Quantum Control, implemented with the latest database technology from Oracle, a solution that provides you with the ultimate in database security, reliability, scalability and performance. Utilizing Oracle’s online backup and recovery capabilities, Max-Q delivers continuous 7/24 availability. This can eliminate both planned and unplanned downtime. Max-Q’s architecture makes the most efficient use of your hardware and IT resources, offering industry-leading scalability and performance in both clustered and single-system configurations. Using Component Control’s proprietary server-side Web Services interfaces, Max-Q has unlimited scalability across your enterprise.
For businesses that demand the most from their technology, Max-Q delivers.
Max-Q server side technology runs on the Oracle 11g database.
- SQL object-relational capabilities.
- PL/SQL and Java programmatic interfaces.
- Robust and reliable database engine architecture.
- Unique data protection capabilities.
- Strongest security available in the industry today.
- Provides a suite of unique Flashback capabilities that help administrators easily diagnose and undo the effect of human errors in Max-Q.
- Deployable on many different platforms.
- Scalable from the laptop to the desktop to the enterprise.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters provides unlimited scalability and high availability for Max-Q.
- Oracle Partitioning permits large tables to be broken into individually managed smaller pieces, while retaining a single application-level view of the data.
- Network encryption is implemented using industry-standard data encryption and data integrity algorithms.
- Strong authentication services support a comprehensive suite of industry-standard authentication options.
- Oracle Database supports deployments of large numbers of users by utilizing unique row level locking and multi-version read consistency, allowing Max-Q to quickly and easily scale from tens to tens of thousands of online users.
Max-Q uses Client/Server technology for Local Area Network installations and Web Services technology over SOAP/SSL protocols for remote installation of Max-Q Client.