Publications Module for Quantum Control
Request a Quote
Tracks all publications including revision dates and review dates. Provides for publication effectivity by part, customer and ATA. Integrated with the Shop Control and Aircraft Services modules providing specific publication requirements for individual work orders and work packages.
- References the ATA position and description as well as alternate position references.
- Tracks publication revision number and revision date.
- Tracked by source company and part number.
- Attach publications to internal or external work orders and work packages.
- Traveler form references the publication once attached to the work order.
- Copy function enables easy creation of new revisions.
- Check Revisions option searches for the latest revisions of the attached publications.
- Fully integrated with the Document Imaging module.
- References tools that may be used.
- Supports multiple publication types, including Aircraft, Engine and Program
- Publications used on a Work Package print automatically on Aircraft Release Certificates
- Extensive Temporary Revision and Revision History tracking capabilities
- Integrates with Work Package and Job Card templates