Quotation Processing for Quantum Control
Whether you are a small or large business, if you sell products or services, you will benefit from the many features the Quote module has to offer. Quantum’s quoting solution automates order processing–the faster you can quote an order, the faster you can realize revenue. The Quotation Module manages the customer quotation process and the recording of supplier responses from incoming RFQs.
Our quoting functionality allows you to enter and maintain quotes that may be automatically converted to sales orders eliminating manual data input errors. New parts may be created during the quoting process streamlining data entry. Quick part number entry screens, import scripts and copy features allow extensive quotes to be created quickly. The quoting module is fully integrated with the price matrix, available stocklines and vendor quotes for fast pricing options.
Customer and contact information is automatically defaulted from pre-set profiles, including fax numbers and e-mail addresses enabling you to send quotes quickly via these methods.
Our advanced forms designer tool allows you to easily create unique print styles that will differentiate your company from your competitors.
- Copy from existing quotes to save administrative time.
- Quote master parts or alternates.
- Use the quick item entry feature to reduce input time of parts.
- Script available for importing parts into the customer quote from spreadsheets.
- Attach extensive notes to each part or to the quote for internal narratives.
- Attach multiple default clauses to the customer quote and vendor RFQs.
- Merge several quotations into one.
- View price matrix, existing stock, last sales and last quotes history while adding parts all on one screen.
- Pre-select existing available stock to roll over to the sales order for automatic reserving.
- Profit, mark up and margin clearly displayed for each part.
- Total cost and total price clearly displayed on the quotation header.
- Tracks profit after commissions if using a sales person commission structure.
- Generate quote worksheet for aid in large quotes.
- Handles “no quote” line items.
- Quote other types of charges such as shipping and handling, assessment fees, labor, AOG fees, etc.
- Assign user-defined categories for reporting purposes.
- Displays totals in home currency and foreign currencies as well as for each part.
- Print, fax or e-mail customer quotations and RFQs to vendors.
- Query the ILS and import the ILS response file for quick vendor quoting.
- Choose vendors for quoting on basis of part group relationship or past purchase and/or vendor quoting history.
- Print all RFQs at once or choose vendors individually or by a flagging system.
- Record vendor responses globally for one vendor or by part number.
- Apply costs to the customer quote directly from the vendor response input screen.
- Apply sourcing and tag information to the customer quote directly from the vendor response input screen when applicable.
- Price quotes on basis of markup above cost, discount from list price or choose from best vendor on basis of cost and condition code.
- Roll the quotation over to a sales order by part or in its entirety.
- Various print options available that allow you to include what you want on the quotes.
- Customer quotes and RFQs to vendors are integrated with the Forms Designer.
- Fully integrated with the company management module for easy contact selection from the Rolodex.
- Integrated Import capability for building quotes from external data.
- An optional line item limit approval system may be set up per user that requires supervisor override.
- Applies statuses automatically when Quotes are sent to Customer and Closed.
- Quote Activity Listing - The Quote Activity Listing Report generates reports by specific date or by a specified number of days the quote has been outstanding. You may print the report for either customer quotes or vendor RFQs. Various filters and sorts are available such as company and class codes.
- Open Quote Listing - The Open Quote Listing Report lists quotes that have not yet been converted to sales order by specific date or by a specified number of days the quote has been outstanding. Various filters and sorts are available such as company and class codes.
- Quote Worksheet - The quote worksheets provide a detail listing of all purchase, sale, quotation and stock line history of each part on a quote. Worksheets may be printed for customers or vendors. Many display options are offered such as alternates part number and notes.
- Customer Quote
- RFQ to Vendor