Shipping Manager for Quantum Control
Request a Quote
Automate your shipping process from start to finish by adding Quantum’s Shipping Management module. Designed to optimize your shipping workflow, it manages shipping orders through the various stages of picking, packing, shipping and finally invoicing. Paper work such as labels, invoices, customs documents, packing slips and certifications forms are generated automatically as part of the shipping process. Full integration with the sales order and repair order modules provides for automatic shipping orders once the originating order is complete. It facilitates supply chain transfers between warehouses. When the stock in one warehouse is inadequate to satisfy demand, transfer the quantity you need to fulfill the order. If multiple shipping orders exist for a customer, a consolidated shipment may be created if desired. No matter what the size of your organization, the Quantum shipping system helps your company maximize the efficiency of its shipping operations and enhance customer service.
- Generates multiple shipping orders from one sales order or repair order.
- Generates shipping orders for stocked part returns to vendors.
- Consolidates several shipping orders into one customer shipment.
- The status and location of each shipping order may be changed through a user defined routing table that allows choice of shipping status (inspection, packing).
- Automatic generation of shipping orders may be set up at the user’s discretion.
- Intuitive stock transfer between warehouses.
- Printing of documents may be applied to a status for automated batch printing per shipping order.
- Invoices may be created, printed and posted together or each function may be applied separately.
- User-defined statuses may be assigned to specific users to ensure secure access to certain functions.
- Stores all shipping information such as tracking numbers, flight information and freight charges.
- The “shipments” management window provides a great overview of customers, their available shipping orders and their assigned shipments.