Warranty Management for Quantum Control
The Warranty Management module is designed to provide a single place within the Quantum application to manage simple or complex warranty claims.
The Warranty Module is fully integrated with the Inventory, Accounting, Receiving Inspection, Shop Control, Document Imaging, Contracts and Aircraft Services modules.
The system manages the creation, approval and rejection of claims and provides a complete system for data analysis saving time and money while providing information to help reduce the high cost of claims in the future. Warranty programs are user defined and set up to manage specific warranties that either are offered to your customers or offered to you by your vendors.
- Statuses may be applied to assist administrators in tracking the various stages from the submission of the claim to the settlement of the claim.
- Claims may be tracked by aircraft, aircraft hours and landings.
- Tracks Labor and Miscellaneous charges claimed by a customer.
- Stocked parts may be issued to a claim.
- Tracks parts/serial numbers removed and installed.
- Approved claim amounts controlled by the claims administrator.
- Customer claims may be linked directory to vendor recovery claims.
- Expanded notes section to include internal notes, discrepancy text and corrective action text.
- Warranty claim document for submission to the customer or to the vendor.
- Comprehensive audit trails.
- Warranty codes can be defined and automatically assigned to stocklines received from purchase orders and repair orders, reconciled on work orders, or sold on sales orders to allow for easy identification of covered items and creation of claims.
- Convenient warranty claims history window displays all warranty claims associated with the specific serial number of the stock line.
- Claims can be launched directly from stockline records.
- Warranty expiration dates are readily visible within the warranty history window(s).