The Quantum One base package includes one concurrent user license and optionally can scale up to 10 users. The Service includes monthly membership support and software upgrades, and all the Standard Quantum Control Modules.
You choose what works best for your business. Quantum One can be installed and hosted on your own infrastructure based on Oracle XE or Oracle Standard Edition One specifications, or on the Amazon Cloud.
Quantum One Monthly Membership Support & Upgrades
Quantum One subscribers receive access to our Technical support center, software updates, and emergency software replacement. For more information click here.
- Classroom Training: Each month Component Control conducts Quantum training classes at our headquarters in beautiful San Diego, California. The class will provide the users with a basic overview of the system and prepare them for the more advanced, customer specific, on-site training. Class times are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Arrangements for travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the client. For more information on class training please click here.
- On-Site Training: On-site training is delivered at the customer’s facility as half or full day sessions. The training is tailored to the client’s specific needs and is most beneficial for companies that have previously sent users to our class training. Please contact the Professional Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule.
Optional Services and Enhancements
- Custom Documents: Quantum offers many standard options to give your forms that personalized look and feel. For customers interested in more advanced modifications, our Data Services department offers a low hourly rate to customize forms, reports and import scripts. For more information, please contact our Data Services department for a proposal.
- Data Conversion/Migration: Quantum has built-in utilities to import various data files including parts, inventory, companies, customer quotes, and vendor quotes. For assistance with migrations and importing, contact Data Services for a proposal.
- Non-Quantum Cloud Services & Maintenance: Our Network Services team offers consulting services to install Microsoft Office or other non-Quantum applications onto Amazon Cloud if required. Ongoing support for these applications, if needed, would be pre-approved by the customer and invoiced on an hourly basis.