See Q-Step Feature Brief
Quantum Stock Trading Enterprise Platform (Q-STEP) is a specially designed Logistics platform for the aviation parts marketplace and seamlessly integrates with StockMarket.aero.
- Q-STEP is sold as a pay-as-you-grow model, supporting as few as a single user to hundreds of users.
- Q-STEP contains Core Quantum Modules, the same components that are powering some of the largest Logistics companies in the market today. Core Modules include: Inventory, Purchase Orders, Purchasing, Receiving, Vendor Quotes, Quotation Processing, Sales Orders, Sales Exchange, Invoice Management, Currency Management, Multi-Tax, Repair Orders, Company Management, Physical Inventory, Security, Data Services, StockMarket & ILS integration, and Management Reports.
- Q-STEP is easily extendable through the addition of the Quantum Technology Suite. The TechSuite includes Imaging, Lot Module, and a Bridge to QuickBooks.
- Getting started with Q-STEP is easy! Component Control offers six hours of on-boarding including four remote training sessions and user setup. Q-STEP on-boarding gets you started and operating quickly.
- Q-STEP’s Hosted, Highly Secure and Scalable Infrastructure eliminates the need for IT services.
- Q-STEP includes Software, Support and Infrastructure at one low monthly price.
Quantum Express is our flagship Quantum Control Platform sized to fit the needs of Mid-Sized MRO’s, Manufacturers and Logistics companies. Built for scale and reliability at the right value.
- Quantum Express includes the Core Quantum Modules and expansion to the Express Suite of Module enhancements.
- Express is right-sized at the right price with access to the most common features in Quantum including
- Maintenance Suite (Aircraft Config, Aircraft Services, Barcoding, Publications and Hangar Management).
- Repair Suite (Shop Control)
- Finance Suite (Integrated Accounting)
- Operation Suite (Lot Costing/Tracking, Shipping and FedEx/UPS integration)
- Manufacturing Suite (Manufacturing and Warranty Management)
- Add-on Options also include QuickBooks Bridge and Document Imaging
You choose what works best for your business. Quantum Express can be installed and hosted on your own infrastructure based on Oracle XE or Oracle Standard Edition One specifications, or on the Amazon Cloud.
Quantum Express Monthly Membership Support & Upgrades
Quantum Express subscribers receive access to our Technical support center, software updates, and emergency software replacement. For more information click here.
- Classroom Training: Each month Component Control conducts Quantum training classes at our headquarters in beautiful San Diego, California. The class will provide the users with a basic overview of the system and prepare them for the more advanced, customer specific, on-site training. Class times are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Arrangements for travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the client. For more information on class training please click here.
- On-Site Training: On-site training is delivered at the customer’s facility as half or full day sessions. The training is tailored to the client’s specific needs and is most beneficial for companies that have previously sent users to our class training. Please contact the Professional Services Department at email@example.com for more information or to schedule.
Optional Services and Enhancements
- Custom Documents: Quantum offers many standard options to give your forms that personalized look and feel. For customers interested in more advanced modifications, our Data Services department offers a low hourly rate to customize forms, reports and import scripts. For more information, please contact our Data Services department for a proposal.
- Data Conversion/Migration: Quantum has built-in utilities to import various data files including parts, inventory, companies, customer quotes, and vendor quotes. For assistance with migrations and importing, contact Data Services for a proposal.
- Non-Quantum Cloud Services & Maintenance: Our Network Services team offers consulting services to install Microsoft Office or other non-Quantum applications onto Amazon Cloud if required. Ongoing support for these applications, if needed, would be pre-approved by the customer and invoiced on an hourly basis.